Data is an essential element in everyone’s life. While you can protect them by saving the information online, to reduce identity theft threats in the future, destroying papers with confidential information is so much more important.
With secure paper shredding events, document disposal has become very simple. Every year, many free shredding events are organized throughout the United States. In this article, we going to cover all the free shredding events organized in Monmouth County, New Jersey.
Table of Contents
Need of Monmouth County Paper Shredding Event
Monmouth County is located in the northern part of the US state of New Jersey. With a population of 647,587, it is the sixth most populous county after Bergen County, Essex County, Middlesex County, Hudson County, and Ocean County. As it is home to such a large population and also a place of many local and large business enterprises, the need to protect the confidential information of people has become very important.
This is why, the Monmouth County paper shredding events are organized to offer a secure shredding service to all the residents and businesses. They use heavy-duty industrial paper shredders to ensure the secure shredding of documents and protect them from falling into the wrong hands. Further, check out the below-given list below to find a secure community shredding event.
Upcoming Events for Paper Shredding Monmouth County, NJ
These Monmouth County paper shredding events are organized by trusted organizers each year. The team of trained shredding professionals ensures the seamless shredding process and saves the valuable time of the attendees.
Check out, the given list of secure Monmouth County paper shredding events:
November 18, 2023 (Monmouth County Free Paper Shredding Event)
- Timings: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Venue: Middletown High School North
- Address: 63 Tindall Road, Middletown, NJ 07748
- Additional Info: Each resident is allowed to shred up to 100 pounds, equivalent to four office paper boxes or four large-sized trash bags. Remove Large binder clips from the papers before shredding.
November 18, 2023 (Document Shredding Day)
- Timings: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Venue: Salem County Improvement Authority
- Address: 286 Welchville Road, Alloway, NJ 08001-0890
- Additional Info: Limit: Three boxes. Salem County residents only.
November 18, 2023 (Shred Event at Township Of Piscataway)
- Timings: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Venue: Township Of Piscataway
- Address: 495 Sidney Rd, Piscataway, NJ 98854
- Additional Info: Free and open to Piscataway residents only.
November 18, 2023 (Shred Event at Township of Hamilton – Mays Landing)
- Timings: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Venue: 5500 Atlantic Ave.,
- Address: 5500 Atlantic Ave., Mays Landing, NJ 08330
- Additional Info: Open to Hamilton residents for free.
November 18, 2023 (Free Document Shredding)
- Timings: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Venue: North County Public Works Garage
- Address: 411 Chimney Rock Road, Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
November 18, 2023 (Shred Event at Spezzi Funeral Home)
- Timings: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Venue: Spezzi Funeral Home
- Address: 15 Cherry Lane, Parlin, NJ 08859
November 18, 2023 (Paper Shredding & E-Waste Recycling Event)
- Timings: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Venue: 1222 E 96th St,
- Address: 1222 E 96th St, Brooklyn, NY, 11236
- Additional Info: ACs, batteries, light bulbs, and other electronic appliances are not acceptable at the event.
November 19, 2023 (Document Shredding Event)
- Timings: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Venue: Paterson Museum
- Address: 2 Market Street, Paterson, New Jersey 07501
- Additional Info: No metal binders, plastics, overnight shipping envelopes, photographs, carbon paper, etc. are acceptable at the event. There is a limit of 4 banker boxes of papers at the event.
December 2, 2023 (Drive-Thru Mobile Shredding Event)
- Timings: 8:00 AM
- Venue: Graydon Pool
- Address: 200 Northern Pkwy, Ridgewood, NJ, 07450
- Additional Info: Ridgewood residents and businesses ONLY. Place items for shredding in a paper bag or a cardboard box only. NO PLASTIC BAGS. Limit five (5) file-size boxes per vehicle. Max weight per box = 25 lbs. Not Accepted: Shredded paper, colored paper, hanging file folders, binder clips, binders, plastics, x-rays, red wells, shipping envelopes, photos, carbon paper, and NO non–paper items. NO Batteries/Electronics – they catch fire!
Paper Shredding events are necessary as they are useful for disposing of huge amounts of unwanted papers stored in your house and office. Monmouth County paper shredding events are organized all around the area to offer a secure environment to the residents and local businesses and protect them from future financial loss.
Attend any of the above-shared events of paper shredding Monmouth County, NJ, and secure your confidential information from falling into the wrong hands of identity thieves. Remember to read all the info about the chosen event to avoid any trouble during the event. Also, visit the official website of the event for any kind of update on the information before attending the event. Be safe and secure your identity with Monmouth County paper shredding event 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Often Should I Attend Paper Shredding Events?
The frequency of attending the paper shredding event depends on the volume of unwanted documents. You can visit from time to time based on your requirements. However, shred your documents as soon as they are no longer in need.
Can I Witness the Shredding Process?
Some of the Monmouth County paper shredding events allow you to witness the document destruction process. This ensures the transparency of the process and safe disposal of your confidential information, however, some events may charge a nominal fee for witness shredding.
What Happens to The Shredded Paper After the Service?
Many of the organizers of paper shredding events partner with recycling service providers to ensure the safe recycling of shredded paper after the event. Not only it help in the destruction of your sensitive papers, but also protects the environment from paper waste disposal.