Shredding Events are organized all over the world to give local residents a secure document destruction option for better security of their sensitive information. By attending these events, you can protect the confidential data stored in unwanted documents from falling into the wrong hands of identity thieves.
However, in this article, we are going to get a closer look at shredding events in Burlington County, NJ, and give a list of all the upcoming shredding events organized near you. So, get ready with all your old sensitive documents and shred them with the Burlington County shredding event securely.
Table of Contents
Why Burlington County, NJ Shredding Event is Important?
According to reports, New Jersey is on the 13th rank in the list of states with most identity theft cases. Counties like Camden County, Essex County, Gloucester County, and more face a huge amount of loss due to identity theft and fraud each year and Burlington County is one of them.
One of the main sources of sensitive information to thieves is the unsecured disposal of sensitive papers that are no longer in need. Identity thieves collect such papers and use your personal information to access bank accounts, fraudulent loans, fake identities, etc.
This is why, to the sensitive information of residents from any unauthorized access, free shredding events in Burlington County, NJ are organized. There are many other reasons for choosing a Burlington County shredding event over other alternatives to shredding paper like more affordable, eco-friendly disposal, social welfare, and others.
So, if you have piles of unwanted confidential documents, then be responsible and shred them with a Burlington County recycling shredding event near you.
Upcoming Burlington County Shredding Events 2023
To offer a secure environment to all the residents and local businesses of Burlington County, free shredding events are organized around the county. Below, we have given a list of upcoming shredding events in Burlington County, NJ:
September 16, 2023 (Brigantine NJ Shred Event)
- Timings: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Venue: Brigantine Beach
- Address: 16th Street, Brigantine, NJ, United States
- Additional Info: Limit up to two boxes of documents at the event.
September 16, 2023 (Ocean County Shredding Event)
- Timings: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Venue: Lacey Township Recycling Center
- Address: 820 Municipal Ln, Lanoka Harbor, NJ 08734, United States
- Additional Info: Up to 4 boxes/bags or 100 pounds of confidential documents are allowed at the event. No magazines, books, junk mail, hanging file folders, etc. are acceptable at the event.
September 16, 2023 (Operation Secure Shred)
- Timings: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Venue: SC Public Works Garage – South County Facility
- Address: 410 Roycefield Road, Hillsborough, NJ 08844
- Additional Info: This Burlington County, NJ shredding event is open for all Somerset County residents. Bring proof of residency for participation. You can bring up to 6 bags or boxes of documents for shredding. Do not bring papers like junk mail, magazines, and newspapers as they are not acceptable.
September 23, 2023 (Harrison Township’s Shred Day Event)
- Timings: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Venue: Harrison Twp. Municipal Building
- Address: 114 Bridgeton Pike, Mullica Hill, 08062 United States
- Contact: call 856-478-6454
- Additional Info: Each person can bring up to 4 boxes or 4 trash bags (33-gallon) per car. Plastic bags, metal binders, and binder clips cannot be shredded.
September 24, 2023 (Paper Shred Event – Woodbridge)
- Timings: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Venue: Woodbridge Center
- Address: 250 Woodbridge Center Dr, Woodbridge Township, NJ, United States
September 30, 2023 (Public Paper Shredding)
- Timings: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Venue: Township of Bordentown – Public Works
- Address: 266 Crosswicks Road, Bordentown, NJ 08505, United States
September 30, 2023 (Drive-Thru Mobile Shredding Event)
- Timings: 9:00 AM onwards
- Venue: Graydon Pool
- Address: 200 Northern Pkwy, Ridgewood, NJ, 07450
- Additional Info: Open to Ridgewood residents and businesses for free. A maximum of 5 boxes of papers per vehicle are acceptable. No binder clips, binders, plastics, shipping envelopes, photos, carbon paper, or non-paper items are allowed at the event.
October 13, 2023 (Paper Shredding Event):
- Timings: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Venue: Donaldson Park
- Address: South 2nd Avenue & Riverview Drive, Highland Park, New Jersey 08904
October 14, 2023 (Yorkville Shred Event)
- Timings: 09:00 am to 01:00 pm
- Venue: Ridgewood Savings Bank
- Address: 1646 1st Avenue, New York, NY, Sunnyside, United States
- Additional Info: No appointment is necessary. There is a limit of five boxes per household.
October 14, 2023 (PAPER SHREDDING AND ELECTRONIC RECYCLING EVENT)
- Timings: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Venue: Borough of Audubon Parking Lot
- Address: 606 W. Nicholson Road, Audubon, NJ
- Additional Info: FREE to residents of Audubon and Haddon Heights. Proof of residency will be required. No plastic bags, metal, binders, binder clips, compressors, PCB-containing items (ballast), or various hazardous materials are acceptable at the event.
Attending free shredding events near you is the best way to shred your confidential documents while keeping your identity or sensitive information safe. Not only they prevent identity theft, but they also offer benefits like less cost, environmental safety, community engagement, compliance of legal requirements, etc.
Find the best Burlington County recycling shredding event for all your needs with the help of the above-given list of shredding events. However, read all the information carefully and visit the official website of the event before arrival in case of any updates. So, be secure and protect all the sensitive information with Burlington County shredding event.
What is a Burlington County Shredding Event?
Burlington County, NJ shredding event allows attendees to shred piles of documents in a secure yet cost-effective way. It also offers other benefits like environmental safety, compliance with legal requirements, etc.
How Much Does It Cost to Get Shredded?
Many free shredding events in Burlington County, NJ offer document disposal free of cost, while some events may charge a fee to shred all your documents securely.
How Effective is Shredding?
Shredding is very effective in protecting your sensitive information from falling into the hands of thieves. They use the best paper shredders operated by a team of professionals to offer secure shredding to the attendees.